What is you opinion on Logan Paul's video in the suicide forest?

What do you think of him as a person in general? His recent video has turned many heads and got people to criticize him. But what is your opinion of the whole thing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When you go to someone else's house/company/country you should obey their rules/laws/customs (exceptions of course for morally abhorrent behavior) or at least not cause too much trouble. He did the opposite. I suspect quite a few innocent caucasians in Japan (including those who permanently live there) are going to get screwed over in some way due to his actions.

1|0
    1|0
    • Oh yes, its a shame how he knew their culture valued respect so much but proceeded to go to a buddhist temple and carry out his stupid antics, disrespecting people who welcomed him in their country. Had be done this in my country he would have been beaten black and blue.

Most Helpful Girl

• Him and his brother need to be put down. It's been a month of scripted apologies and scandal and now he's back to his same old bullshit. Fuck that guy.

1|0
    1|0
    • Yes, he's been trying so hard to repair his image. Obviously, mature adults aren't buying his shit.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• The guy promised a new chapter and apologized. Then he proceeded to upload a video of him tasing a dead rat. Either way, I think both Logan and Jake paul are very stupid and childish.

2|0
    1|0
    • In my opinion, he is just a sociopath. I wonder who even likes his content.

• Young children. Generally 10-12 year olds. Probably younger.

• Yeah its sad that kids idolise him. Good youtube taught him a lesson.

• It was a bad video. The rat taser video was bad too.

1|0
    1|0
  • Dont care it was like 1 month ago by this point it doesn't matter

1|0
    1|0
  • He should kill himself.

0|0
    1|0
    • I wouldn't go that far, but he doesn't seem affected by the criticism anyway. If anything, he is just trying to repair his image, but failing at it miserably.

• He's a sociopath. Nuff said.

2|0
    1|0
  • he should have known better

1|0
    1|0
  • It's been a month since it's last happened, I'm sure you'd react the same if you saw a dead body hanging of a tree for the first time. People are idiots, they'll criticize anything to make them more superior. Don't like your job? Criticize it. Don't like your life? Criticize it. He even deleted the video and put a new one up about suicide prevention.

0|0
    1|0
    • No im sure i wouldn't react the same way! I've seen dead bodies without witnessing how they died, there was nothing funny in that and i definitely didn't take out my phone to record a video of the bodies from close up to put on youtube.

What Girls Said 4

• I dont like him. So disrespectful in more than just that video.

1|1
    1|0
    • Yes and he's an adult, he tries too hard to act like a kid. Its just crigeworthy.

• Ugly and stupid. Life has nothing to bring him

1|0
    1|0
  • Dumbass who did a dumbass thing.

1|1
    1|0
  • Well He is cool, he apologized for what he did before. The dead rat hmm the rat was dead he didn't kill it. Case closed

My question is why do you care what Logan Paul does? Anything else to do in your 70 years old life span

0|0
    2|0
    • Why do you care what i care about? Anything else to do in your 70 years old life span. Apparently you are the person disliking everyone who is against Logan's comments. What are you? 9?

• You are 8 then assuming I dislike everyone lol I hate people like you , like you are Jesus or smth get a life fam

• I have a life and i get to have an opinion. Focus on your own rather than telling me what to do. Besides i dont care whether you hate me or not. You dont matter to me.

Recommended myTakes