What is you opinion on Logan Paul's video in the suicide forest?

What do you think of him as a person in general? His recent video has turned many heads and got people to criticize him. But what is your opinion of the whole thing?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• When you go to someone else's house/company/country you should obey their rules/laws/customs (exceptions of course for morally abhorrent behavior) or at least not cause too much trouble. He did the opposite. I suspect quite a few innocent caucasians in Japan (including those who permanently live there) are going to get screwed over in some way due to his actions.

• Oh yes, its a shame how he knew their culture valued respect so much but proceeded to go to a buddhist temple and carry out his stupid antics, disrespecting people who welcomed him in their country. Had be done this in my country he would have been beaten black and blue.

Most Helpful Girl

• Him and his brother need to be put down. It's been a month of scripted apologies and scandal and now he's back to his same old bullshit. Fuck that guy.

• Yes, he's been trying so hard to repair his image. Obviously, mature adults aren't buying his shit.