What's your favorite terrible movie?

Not necessarily just terrible movies, but unpopular ones too. What movie do you watch repeatedly that no one else does? What do you like most about it? Can you accept other people's criticisms, or does it bother you?
A movie has to either be exceedingly terrible or have a single flaw that triggers one of my pet peeves for me to really dislike it. I like lots of terrible movies so much that I'm often surprised by overwhelming criticisms of any film. It's curious to me that "Sharknado" et al have become such massive hits. So, what's your favorite terrible movie?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Camp Sleepaway.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's a classic! Who the hell doesn't think that's a brilliant film? The sequels were trash, by comparison, for sure. However, given the unique plot (and the amazing twist at the end) and low budget, if that movie had originated 10 years later it would have ridden the indie train to immortality. Now, it's reserved to "cult" status at best. The cost of being an originator before being an originator was kool.

• Best plot twist

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• the room

0|1
    0|0
    • You may also like "The Snare".
      Are you from the U. S? I'll dig up a trailer if not. I know titles can often differ between cultures & languages.

• Canada, never heard of that one

• The scary movie franchise

0|1
    0|0
  • I never watch a movie twice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why watch movies at all?

• Show All
    • You're 15. Your entire life at this point is repetition. I appreciate the attempt, but I don't believe for one second you're capable of avoiding or even truly willing to avoid everything that you've experienced once in life already. Also, I guarantee you're not getting everything there is to get out of any medium, let alone all, on your first experience. Look at the head on you. The future is lost.

• Wtf? Are you for real taking this so seriously? Lmaoooo

What Guys Said 5

• Sharknado haha I watched it with a girl I was in love with and it was funny and great because we could also talk the whole time without worrying about missing anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pineapple Express

0|1
    0|0
    • What? Pineapple Express was well done with a blazing all-star cast, no pun intended.

• Show All
    • It is good. I think Franco even won an award for it. I think most comedies lose ground on plot, they almost have to. Your friends are nuts. I don't even smoke pot anymore and I think it's hilarious! Maybe that's the problem... maybe it's a great comedy, but not a great stoner flick.

• Could be

• Judge Dredd. The one with Sylvester Stallone.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Grinch

0|1
    0|0
  • The Room
    "You're tearing me apart, Lisa!"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes