What's your favorite terrible movie?

Not necessarily just terrible movies, but unpopular ones too. What movie do you watch repeatedly that no one else does? What do you like most about it? Can you accept other people's criticisms, or does it bother you?
A movie has to either be exceedingly terrible or have a single flaw that triggers one of my pet peeves for me to really dislike it. I like lots of terrible movies so much that I'm often surprised by overwhelming criticisms of any film. It's curious to me that "Sharknado" et al have become such massive hits. So, what's your favorite terrible movie?

46

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Camp Sleepaway.

• That's a classic! Who the hell doesn't think that's a brilliant film? The sequels were trash, by comparison, for sure. However, given the unique plot (and the amazing twist at the end) and low budget, if that movie had originated 10 years later it would have ridden the indie train to immortality. Now, it's reserved to "cult" status at best. The cost of being an originator before being an originator was kool.

• Best plot twist