Star Wars fans anyone seen trailer for SOLO movie?

Im a star wars fan big time.. well until poxy disney cunts ruined it n i must say im not looking forward to Solo. Looks like a remake of Rogue One n guy playing Han Solo seems a nasal whiney not at all Solo excuse... Any thoughts?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen the trailer and it doesn't seem that bad. I hope to see a different side of Han Solo.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have lost interested. Go and watch it. It will disappoint you once again.
    I won't be surprised it they show Emilia Clarke winning the Falcon from Lando, then make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs and eventually die so that Han can take credit for it. Cuntleen Kennedy is at her best when it comes to male bashing.