Star Wars fans anyone seen trailer for SOLO movie?

Im a star wars fan big time.. well until poxy disney cunts ruined it n i must say im not looking forward to Solo. Looks like a remake of Rogue One n guy playing Han Solo seems a nasal whiney not at all Solo excuse... Any thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen the trailer and it doesn't seem that bad. I hope to see a different side of Han Solo.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have lost interested. Go and watch it. It will disappoint you once again.
    I won't be surprised it they show Emilia Clarke winning the Falcon from Lando, then make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs and eventually die so that Han can take credit for it. Cuntleen Kennedy is at her best when it comes to male bashing.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• I think it could be OK. It was obvious those gold dice were going to appear after Disney forcing them into the Last Jedi.
    After the last film i pledged not to waste money seeing another Star Wars film until the Obi-Wan film or the trilogy that the Game of Thrones writers are doing. Whichever comes first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh boi here we go again: if you don't like it, don't watch it.

0|0
    0|1
    • Ur missing the point... as a fan ill watch it. Its called being a fan. Plus there is a chance im wrong n it might be good. But trailer doesn't look promising.

• Show All
    • Oh haven't heard that before. And yeah Harrison is legendary, I just hope this new guy can keep this awesome character the way he is, amazing. But I guess we'll see

• Fingers crossed

• I might watch it since it will have Vader in it and as long as it's a solo movie and not a trilogy.
    Same with Kenobi.

0|0
    0|0
  • I quit star wars after episode 7.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice bait

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes