Guardians of the Galaxy or Deadpool?

Which movie do you like better?

524

Most Helpful Guy

• Deadpool! =D Besides being funny, it also has some really good emotional parts, like his struggle with cancer and the moment after his procedure when he tries to reunite with his girlfriend, but then he sees how ugly his face has become and decides to hide from her instead.

Guardians of the Galaxy is fun, and I really like Dave Bautista and Karen Gillan in those movies, but it's kind of fluffy and the action scenes are too busy and hyper for me, like most MCU movies are these days. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn don't make me choose. This is too much. I've loved Yondu since I was a kid but my queer ass also loves Wade Wilson to death