Guardians of the Galaxy or Deadpool?

Which movie do you like better?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Deadpool! =D Besides being funny, it also has some really good emotional parts, like his struggle with cancer and the moment after his procedure when he tries to reunite with his girlfriend, but then he sees how ugly his face has become and decides to hide from her instead.

Guardians of the Galaxy is fun, and I really like Dave Bautista and Karen Gillan in those movies, but it's kind of fluffy and the action scenes are too busy and hyper for me, like most MCU movies are these days. :(

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn don't make me choose. This is too much. I've loved Yondu since I was a kid but my queer ass also loves Wade Wilson to death

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I liked deadpool more. And even more when the rated R is more approachable for studios now. Which if you read any comic book most of them are not a PG setting.

1|1
    0|0
    • Agreed. Granted, not every superhero movie needs to full of gore, sex, and profanity, but a lot of them should be more gutsy with the story and themes than they currently are. The recent "Justice League" movie deleted all the filmed scenes involving Cyborg's backstory because the studio thought his accident and handicapping were too "dark", even though that is a very important and basic fact of Cyborg's origin in the comics.

• Show All
    • Agreed, and "Civil War" itself wouldn't have even necessarily needed to be rated R for that, but it still should have been a tougher and more daring movie than it turned out to be. As it is, it feels like a movie that is being "fake deep", lol.

• Plus they could have brought wolverine in (Aside from the ownership debacle)

• Guardians of the Galaxy. Deadpool was fun but other than swearing and sex references it was your absolute most cliched superhero film ever. I mean so was Guardians but it was a lot more interesting. I am looking forward to Deadpool 2 though. I think it will be a lot better than the first

0|0
    0|0
  • Both were decent movies but Deadpool is a lot more amusing.

0|0
    0|0
  • both are good! deadpool was surprisingly good knowing the fact there was fox behind it... fox that spend its time ruining super heroes movies till then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool, I like the fact he is self aware with everything and talks to the audience

0|0
    0|0
  • Guardians, killer soundtrack, funny and a good feel good film.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool...

Doctor recommended..

0|0
    0|0
  • Both great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to decide im gonna say guardians

0|1
    0|0
  • Deadpool. But Groot is the best character 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool always wins! Even while losing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool...

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool

0|0
    0|0
  • I watched Deadpool so I'm going with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool Hands down!

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool

0|0
    0|0
  • Guardian I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool is funnier

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Guardian of the galaxy

0|0
    0|0
  • I disliked both, Deadpool a bit more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Deadpool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guardians. I'm not looking forward to black panther cause of the racism.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes