Who likes going out a lot? Parties? Bars? Clubs? Raves? Are you more introverted or extroverted? What do you do for fun on the weekends?

1819

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to one party my whole life, lol. And I'd take the experience back if I could. Once in a blue moon, I'll get dragged to a bar, but it's not my cup of tea. Big crowds are the bane of my existence.

I'm pretty senile when it comes to my entertainment. I like to stay at home, read, cook, watch some documentary or other. When I do go out, it's to play cards or board games.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You’re the best type of person lol. I love staying at home or interacting with a small group. I can interact and be in a large crowd setting, but I honestly do not enjoy myself even if I force myself to. Also, why should I force myself to? The reason I do not like such things is mainly due to my personality and genetics mainly. Nothing wrong with me.

• Amen. Except, replace "dogs" with "cats".

• Okay Cat Queen

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, I used to. Parties were usually more fun. Nightclubs and bars can be a bit shit in the UK, the atmosphere leaves a bit to be desired. It is better in mainland Europe, more chilled out. Don't get me wrong, if you like fighting, vomit and indecent exposure then the UK still has something to offer for the nightclubber, lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE