Favorite Lines or catchphrases form movies/shows/games? You got any?

Mine is "What does marsellus wallace look like" my second fav is V's intro monologue in V for Vendetta not even gonna try to copy & paste tht😂 Favorite Lines or catchphrases form movies/shows/games? You got any??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "Do not say this oath THOUGHTLESSLY" "desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes POWER" "what we have here is a dreamer someone so out of touch with reality, when she jumped she probably thought she could fly". quotes from Suicide squad and the virgin suicides. (Don't judge me)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pulp Fiction:

Jules: “English motherfucker do you speak it?”

Butch: “Zed’s dead baby.”

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    Remember remember the 5th of November that one was awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • SHODAN, System Shock [sounds better than it reads, SHODAN has a rather... unique voice]:
    "In my talons, I shape clay, crafting life forms as I please. If I wish, I can smash it all. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. From my throne room, lines of power careen into the skies of Earth. My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity. Out of the chaos, they will run and whimper, praying for me to end their tedious anarchy. I am drunk with this vision. God: the title suits me well."
    Scary stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • "People die when they are killed" forgot where I saw this but always cracks me up

1|1
    0|0
  • “This one time at band camp...”

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah? But did you die?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes