Which 90s MTV cartoon was better, Beavis & Butthead or Daria?

I honestly love both pretty equally, but at the same time there's the added points for Beavis and butthead because of the music they love, and of course their stupidity XD Daria is a show I can relate to. Me and a best friend of mine tend to say we are the real life Daria and Jane, where she's Daria and I'm her best friend Jane lol. though we can also be beavis and butthead if we stay up till dawn watching metal videos and being drunk off soda and other sugary stuff.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• can't decide, I love them both

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• He he.. hehe he.. hehehehe.. nuf said?

1|0
    0|0
  • Beavis and Butthead! dumbass.. uhhuh huh uh uhuhha. The best was when they cut each others hair off and glued it to their faces. Cornholio was way too overplayed.

1|0
    0|0
    • the great cornholio was funny, but it did become overplayed. I did like it when he became that in the plane in the movie "beavis and butthead do America" where he screams "I AM CORNHOLIO! I NEED PICATTA FOR MY BUNGHOLE!" I died laughing there

• Awesome movie lake tipicacca! I don't think Diarrhea, I mean Daria was there lol.

• I never watched Daria. So by default, Beevis and Butthead.

1|0
    0|0
  • *high off soda and sugar

Beavis and Butt Head. Never seen the other one

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks for the correction lol. yeah it was like a year ago when I first watched daria. I've known the other one much longer

• Daria was better

1|0
    0|0
  • Hehe heh heh heh he said butt

1|0
    0|0
  • Maria

1|0
    0|0
  • Daria is much better

1|0
    0|0