Which 90s MTV cartoon was better, Beavis & Butthead or Daria?

I honestly love both pretty equally, but at the same time there's the added points for Beavis and butthead because of the music they love, and of course their stupidity XD Daria is a show I can relate to. Me and a best friend of mine tend to say we are the real life Daria and Jane, where she's Daria and I'm her best friend Jane lol. though we can also be beavis and butthead if we stay up till dawn watching metal videos and being drunk off soda and other sugary stuff.

210

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• can't decide, I love them both