Do you think it’s wrong to bring outside snacks/drinks to the movies?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You pay for the service of them showing you a movie. Additional services should be optional, and you should be free to chose what is best for you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• No. If they choose to structure their business in such a way where they have to gouge the shit of you then they don't really have any right to complain when people don't wish to engage.

I think ultimately theaters will just have to do combos with vouchers. So they'll charge you upfront more for the ticket but that'll include say a popcorn and medium drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a myth that they don't let you in with them if they see them they don't care bring whatever you like. The thing that I think is wrong is when people leave all their snacks and shit all over the floor at the end that's what I hate

0|0
    0|0
  • With the prices at the movies, no I don't think it is. If they were more reasonable than it wouldn't be so bad. They Malena rule say no food or drink from outside, but don't worry, you can buy it from here for 3 times the price.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's wrong to pay the prices for snacks at the cinema.

2|1
    0|0
  • No it's not wrong at all the only reason they don't want you to is so they can't take more money from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think everyone should sneak them in. Otherwise your getting ripped off. That's the only reason they say that is ti make money. Who made them the rulers of the universe. They can fuck off.

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of ticket prices do not go to the theatre and go to the studio that made the movie. So snacks/drinks are their only source of income. Do with this information what you will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why pay a ridiculous amount for their snacks when you can bring your own that cost you a fraction of what they're charging?

0|0
    0|0
  • If their food and snacks are too expensive or really sucks then no lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's not wrong , the price you pay for snacks at the movie
    theater is ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly not unless you are into being swindled and had

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all i do it all the tome just dont get caught. LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm notifying the authorities as we speak

0|0
    0|0
  • No, have seen how much they want for popcorn?

0|0
    0|0
  • No nvr

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're saving money bringing your own treats.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• The cinema staff don't like it , and obviously the management believes it's wrong, coz they want your money lol

.. but I always take outside food into the cinema. Not just coz it's cheaper, it tastes better 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just make sure you take the trash with you so the employees don't get in trouble. Seriously I saw managers do trash inspections and every usher in that section got hell if any outside trash got found.

0|0
    0|0
  • The food and drink in cinemas in the UK cost loads more than elsewhere. So it makes perfect sense to bring your own. Just don't let them see you!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the only thing I do, I just buy my drink from the cinema, that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because their snacks are ridiculously expensive. It's like 2 or 3 times the price of supermarket snacks

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not about to pay 30 bucks for a god damn popcorn thoooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I hide all my snacks in my hoodie. Or in my friends purse. I don’t buy from the snack counter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and it's not even forbidden here.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • nahhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it all the time why pay for food when you can bring your own!

0|0
    0|0
  • No definitely not. With those prices I’d rather bring something. I refuse to buy a drink for like 10$ when I can bring one the only costs 1$

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes