What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?

For me, I think it's The Exorcist.

837

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my list has updated a bit lately (but not in the top 20 though...), but here's my list
    Top 10 Movies That Actually Frightened Me ↗

• I thought Paranormal Activity was a joke. Stopped watching it after half an hour. Nothing was happening except for babies crying and dogs barking.

• Good horror film yeah. If you're looking for the scariest possession movie I'd suggest The Taking of Deborah Logan, creepy as hell!

• Oh ok! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen any true scary movies... The Conjuring movies are really well done and had a few really good moments.

Megan is Missing is a stomach turning movie, not for anything gory but for the realness - it looks like a true videotape, not a movie - which is what makde me sick for a bit after watching it - the whole thing, if you skip through it it doesn't have that effect.

• *The Exorcism of Emily Rose was an excellent movie - based on real events. I recommend it wholeheartedly - it has some bone-chilling moments and it's scarier than the Exorcist.