Are you good at remembering lyrics for songs?

• Are you good at remembering lyrics for songs?Yes
    Vote A
  • Are you good at remembering lyrics for songs?No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah usually. Sometimes I have to look up the lyrics cause the music I listen to I usually have a hard time understanding the vocalists xD

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If the song accurately describes my current mood, I'd be able to recite it in no time

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• Only if it's a song I really like and have listened to it like 100 times lol 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Extremely.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's a song that I'm obsessed with and place on repeat, I'll remember the lyrics easily. I'll perhaps forget some the lyrics once I grow out of the song, however if the song carries some sort of significant factor to me, I can easily recite and sing along with it word per word if I hear the song.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty lousy at remembering the words of so many popular songs. I also suck at singing. Still, those don't stop me from making a fool of myself. LOL!

0|1
    0|0
    • There's a saying among the engineering students in Finland: we'd rather sing than be good. :D

• I can learn the lyrics by the first time I hear it, but to say wish is the song of this lyrics is freaking hard to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup especially the songs I like the most because they reflect my feelings and inspire me 🎶

3|2
    0|0
  • Remember the lyrics I can't even remember who sang.

0|1
    0|0
  • I listen to so much music in a day that lyrics are engraved into my brain!

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope... Never did so I used to make up lyrics myself 😂 Or sang the melody but non existent words haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Very good at it. If I'm not sure about a lyric, I look it up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can learn them fast. After hearing them 1 to 3 times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, well not on my own but I can sing along the song pretty oke haha

0|1
    0|0
  • No, maybe just the chorus to some. I remember the tune and can hum it tho

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's songs I knkw I can remember them in like 2 times I listen to the song

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of? Im a lot better when the muisic is playing, but otherwise its lost in my mind

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am. Can't remember yesterday but lyrics ya lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Better than my schoolwork

0|1
    0|0
  • 👎 nah

0|1
    0|0
  • If the song is on yes, otherwise nope lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I take the time to.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 15

Recommended myTakes