Rate this Comedian out of 5: Rosanne Barr?

Barr began her career in stand-up comedy at clubs before gaining fame for her role in the hit television sitcom Roseanne. The show ran for nine seasons, from 1988 to 1997. She won both an Emmy and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for her work on the show. In her routine she popularized the phrase, "domestic goddess," to refer to a homemaker or housewife. She's also known for her biting sarcasm and high nasal voice.

• 5/5 The best comedian ever!
    Vote A
  • 4/5 very funny
    Vote B
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who is Rosanne Barr?
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Results of previous polls:

George Carlin: 3.9/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Never liked her. But I did watch her show Roseanne but I always thought she treated Dan like shit and wondered if she was actually acting or if that's how she was in RL.

0|2
    0|0
    • She couldn't be that way in real life. She's rich, doesn't work a "real job," or stay at home with the kids. Tom Arnold tells some stories about being married to her, but I suspect it's part of a PR agreement settled on in the divorce. Cuz if she wasn't kool with it, she could destroy him. She may be a has-been, but he's still a wannabe running head long at never-was.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my cup of tea, kind of annoying, but can be funny sometimes so... 2/5 I guess

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I never thought she was funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would give her a 2-4. Some of er stuff was good some sucked badly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not funny

0|1
    0|0
    • 1 or 2?

• Show All
    • Watch Judy Tenuta. You'll worship Roseanne Barr after. Carrot Top was okay. I just watched an Iliza special this weekend, she's not that funny. If you haven't seen Ali Wong, check out her stand-up special in which she's pregnant. SO funny! Seriously, outrageous. I can't figure out why she's not a comedy superstar.

• @Chaz269 I like Iliza Schlesinger. She’s one of my favorites. Her War Paint special is one of my all time favorite stand up specials.

• I like her TV show. That's it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Never liked her comedy.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not funny at all toto

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Never cared for her stand-up, but her show was hilarious. One of the funniest of all-time. It's also coming back with all of the original cast in March. I'll give her a 4.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not the worst I've ever heard but nowhere near the best.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's decently funny. Definitely not the worst comedian out there.

0|2
    0|0
  • Mom hates her and after watching these videos I can see why. She's obnoxious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorta funny, She is funny at times, unusual sense of humor

0|1
    0|0
  • Three

0|1
    0|0
  • Very funny 4/5 rating

0|1
    0|0
  • 2/5 not very funny.