Which of these North Carolina based teams do you think has the best logo?

By best, I mean most appealing to you, not based on team name or necessarily colors but the logo looks the best.
  • Which of these North Carolina based teams do you think has the best logo?Carolina Hurricanes
  • Which of these North Carolina based teams do you think has the best logo?Carolina Panthers
  • Which of these North Carolina based teams do you think has the best logo?Charlotte Hornets
    Vote C
  • Which of these North Carolina based teams do you think has the best logo?Duke Blue Devils
    Vote D
  • Which of these North Carolina based teams do you think has the best logo?North Carolina Tar Heels
    Vote E
  • Which of these North Carolina based teams do you think has the best logo?North Carolina State Wolfpack
    Vote F
  • Which of these North Carolina based teams do you think has the best logo?Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    Vote G

44

Most Helpful Girl

• The hornets logo is the best. I am as unbiased as i can be, i don’t know any of these teams lol

Most Helpful Guy