Favourite tv Show and why?

Looking for a new show to watch as a lot of mine have paused mid season! I love supernatural and the flash etc, and criminal minds! Any good ones you know of? No plot spoilers though! 😋

27

Most Helpful Girl

• I have so many favorite. I think my all time favorite is Revenge. This girl's father is wrongfully accused of being a terrorist and the show takes place years later as she goes back to get revenge on everyone involved on ruining her and her father's life. If you like Supernatural you'll probably like Sleepy Hollow (it was amazing until season 4), The Vampire Diaries/The Originals, Shadowhunter, and The Shannara Chronicles. Other good shows are The Returned, Scream, Hannibal, Riverdale, Dynasty, and Stranger Things.

• They sound awesome! I’ve watched vampire diaries and the originals. I’ll look for some of those to watch, thanks!

• You're welcome. :)