Star Wars fans: What's your thoughts on the Han Solo trailer?

• Looks amazing, I can't wait!
  • Meh, looks ok...
  • I think it looks pretty awful
    Vote C
  • Star Wars is dead to me
    Vote D

52

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks pretty bad honestly. This isn't me being all "bleh Disney ruined ster wer" I overall enjoyed the direction of Last Jedi (I've got some Thoughts about how certain characters/plots were handled but for the most part I like it).

The sets look quite nice, and Donald Glover rocking that fur coat was nice but it looks just... generic... and generic isn't what star wars is supposed to be you know? I'll see it and give it a chance but honestly I think it looks kinda uninspired.

Also homeboy don't look like a young Harrison Ford at all so there's thay

Most Helpful Guy

• Never liked star wars. I'm more excited about the upcoming LotR show and the next Harry Potter film.