Have you heard Post Malone 's song RockStar (: (Read Description) ?

Post Malone's song RockStar was Number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for 5 Consecutive Weeks and is in the Top 5 still now. Please tell me what you honestly think of it or listen to it and tell me what you think. I'll tell you what I think of it in the updates.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• It’s a good song and post Malone makes good music but he doesn’t really have the best interview so as a person I’m unsure of my opinion of him yet

0|1
    0|0
    • I love him as a person he's such a sweetheart and he's so forgiving if you know what happened someone secretly recorded him at his home.

• It's catchy and I think it's fine tbh but I think 21 Savage is absolute shit and the beats don't impress me at all, just not my genre of hip-hop.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think he's so bad I like the lyric Sweeter than a Pop Tart line. I still to love some Rap Music but I haven't been listening to it as much as a year or two ago sadly but there are Rap songs I enjoy listening to

• I love hip-hop and listen to it a lot, just not a fan of this huge trap influence a lot of it has these days, I stick with more experimental/alternative stuff

• Yeah I understand. I'm not a fan of it either but I enjoy the beat to this song though for some reason.

• Another white guy trying to be a master in thuganomics that sounds like everyother bullshit hip-hop artists with no talent. No thank you.

0|0
    0|1
    • That's really judge mental but okay :/

• Show All
    • Well you're over exaggerating about him I think he's pretty talented if he can make an awesome song like Congratulations

• It doesn't sound like that to me. And okay I guess ): I love a couple of his songs I wish you did

• it's only on the radio every other song, so no, i haven't heard it

0|1
    0|0
    • Wait so how haven't you heard it if it's every other song? If you know that you should know it

• Show All
    • it's like asking someone if they've ever heard of japan

• True. Thrift Shop is actually ranked as the Biggest Song Of 2013. Number 5 is Can't Hold Us (: I I love Thrift Shop more but I'm a little surprised because I heard Can't Hold Us more in 2013

• I listened to it and did not care for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • no i haven't

0|1
    0|0
  • Which descritption?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes