Why do you think it is that Jews run the mainstream media?

Evidence:
Why do you think it is that Jews run the mainstream media?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• jeez I would get up and get my glasses to read all of this but I'm lazy

0|2
    0|0
    • I posted a higher resolution image in the updates but the TL;DR is the Higher-ups of every news media are Jewish, Coincidence I think not.

• Show All
    • how's it a conspiracy a tiny majority of the population literally OWNS the mainstream media.

• because we don't know that for a fact, maybe it's not fully accurate even though there may be some "evidence" but eh what do we know

Most Helpful Guy

• Its essentially how history played out and favoured a certain region of people pre war

Type of thing
    People hoard wealth. So once you get into the billions it doesn't really go away
    It just grows for generations

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't exactly say jews have been favoured throughout history lol, there is more to simply they have more money

• Well bro
      The federal reserve is a private entity controlled by jews. I mean think about it. They print money across the world for a living lol

They use america to control and gain wealth while staying in a position of power

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• Because the Jews are an extremely effective ethnic group that openly practices racism but avoids blowback by selling their image as "history's most oppressed minority"

0|0
    0|0
  • Too small image anon

https://i.imgur.com/Ja0lVZ7.jpg

Here's the larger image

0|0
    0|0
  • They like money

0|0
    0|0
  • That thing is badly out of date.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 years, unless holocaust 2.0 (but this time real) has happened since then I don't think so

• That's only if you live in America.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they own the companys or a ceos

0|0
    0|0
  • They're good with money

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes