How many of you ladies actually play video games and consider yourself nerdy?

I mean like really play video games. Like you come home after work and the first thing you do is pop on the tv and play your favorite game.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, but I don’t have a preferred console or platform. Usually it’s PS4 because I like the controller in my hands and it’s easiest to access, but I appreciate the games that pop out for PC, even if it’s GameJolt.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same. Ps4 controller is just the most comfortable. What do you play?

• Show All
    • Life is strange has a pretty damn good story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I forgot to mention a partial reason for the original post is because I would like to make some new friends. My friends list is a total sausagefest. So if you feel like adding me do. Let's play some games together!

• I feel ya, I think I have one active friend, and we don’t even interact. My PSN is “pixelanious”.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I am. I play mainly older stuff since those games I know like the back of my hand (Luigi's Mansion I could beat in a couple hours with an A rank, it'd take me a couple extra if I was also catching all the boos though)

I mainly play chill games or rpgs these days but I'll give anything except FPSs a shot (only like Overwatch, call of Halo and such can choke)

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool! Luigi's mansion was the shit back in the day. I enjoy all games myself but if I had tok pick a genre and stick to it I would probably play a survival horror game with ether stealth elements or run and hide mechanics. Unfortunately there aren't too many out there.

• A lot tbh? I used to be extremely passionate about gaming but then all my gaming friends kind of times my favorite games for me. Now I'm just on the look out for a new one rn

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm trying to find one that is fun has a good story and can be played with other people cooperatively. And I also need the people to play with.

• Show All
    • Sure! I'd love to! Which games do you all play?

• Pretty much anything you. ca. think of. The group originated out of a clan on warframe I formed and has been thriving since. We play warframe, monster hunter world, dark souls and bloodborne, dead by daylight and Friday the 13th:the game, minecraft (rarely), Dragon ball xenoverse 2, Borderlands, and many others. If one of us finds a new game we all try to play it together and give it a shot. We mostly play on the ps4. But a few of us have a gaming pc and Nintendo switch. Including myself

• YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

0|0
    0|0
  • I play PC games, I hate playing on the console, it was never comfortable for me. Although i never thought of myself of a nerd or anything like that

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually own ps4, switch and I built my own gaming desktop a little while back. So I play on all platforms. Except Xbox. BOOO XBOX!!!

Recommended myTakes