How many of you ladies actually play video games and consider yourself nerdy?

I mean like really play video games. Like you come home after work and the first thing you do is pop on the tv and play your favorite game.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, but I don’t have a preferred console or platform. Usually it’s PS4 because I like the controller in my hands and it’s easiest to access, but I appreciate the games that pop out for PC, even if it’s GameJolt.

• Same. Ps4 controller is just the most comfortable. What do you play?

• Life is strange has a pretty damn good story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I forgot to mention a partial reason for the original post is because I would like to make some new friends. My friends list is a total sausagefest. So if you feel like adding me do. Let's play some games together!

• I feel ya, I think I have one active friend, and we don’t even interact. My PSN is “pixelanious”.