Most Helpful Girl
Alcohol is hella cool.
1. Don't drink until your drunk, unless you're at home or you have someone you definitely know will take care of you.
2. Don't damage yourself, other people, or items, please.
3. Don't bribe the officer or offer him a cup, he can't drink while on duty. But do offer a bottle for when his shift is over.
4. Don't let Grandma drink, you'll draw out her inner hoe.
5. Don't mix alcohol with demonic shit, you need to be sober to deal with the dark entities.
6. Don't forget to tip the bartender of the night.
Those are the rules I live by.
Most Helpful Guy
It's not "cool", but it's damn fun for sure. You become so goofy and laugh about everything. After visiting countries where alchohol is almost given away, coming home to 25$ for the cheapest vodka is not cool. And one glass of beer or shot in the bar is 10$...