Which YouTubers do you like and why?

Do you have any particular YouTubers that you like? Why? What do you think a good YouTuber should have? For me, its usually in the gaming or comedic genre

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Brizzy Voices! At first it was for her looks, but then (watching her videos) she had the kind of bubbly, compassionate personality I look for in such a beautiful girl. I won’t say we have all that much in common regarding interests (or, hell, political views), but she still has a rare quality about her I can’t find in most girls I know personally. For one, Brizzy hates alcohol & drugs like I do (girls I meet/know just seem to drown in that shit) & she never even paints her toenails (pedicures being a pet peeve of mine & hardly knowing any girl who has always gone without one)

Most Helpful Girl

• Markiplier, Yuka Kinoshita
    Markimoo is funny to ne and yuka is a mukbanger and is my favorite one!!