Has anyone seen the movie Lady Bird? What'd you think?

I just watched it last night and thought it was pretty spot on to being in high school during the early 2000s.

One of the funniest parts to me was how well they captured how awkwardly you really want to get laid in high school, but then teen girls feel like its supposed be with special somehow so they try to build up crushes, but are really like “somebody touch me, pleeease!” Being in high school was hilarious when you think back on it - especially for those of us who didn’t have it all figured out.

What’d you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I saw Gentlemen Birs

0|0
    0|0
    • The gents are quite fantastic in it too. 😊

What Girls Said 2

• Omg saw it this morning. I laughed so hard when she was like "I prefer dry humping" great film though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Right? Lol!

Honestly, who didn’t think “wait, what?” the first time?

• I mean for me it was a little different because I actually had low expectations but I think in general yeah.

• 2002 was funny because you only had internet in a family area, usually, so we couldn’t look up lots of stuff about sex so it was half based on dumb things your friends said and half guessing.

• Haven't yet, but definitely gonna watch it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know if younger viewers will recognize as much, but for our age it’s hilarious.

• Can't wait for it to hit the cinemas where I live!

Recommended myTakes