Has anyone seen the movie Lady Bird? What'd you think?

I just watched it last night and thought it was pretty spot on to being in high school during the early 2000s.

One of the funniest parts to me was how well they captured how awkwardly you really want to get laid in high school, but then teen girls feel like its supposed be with special somehow so they try to build up crushes, but are really like “somebody touch me, pleeease!” Being in high school was hilarious when you think back on it - especially for those of us who didn’t have it all figured out.

What’d you think?

21