I’m confused if the release date for Black Panther is February 16 then why is it out now?

Just wondering cause I’m seeing people on YouTube say they got tickets & stuff & they’ve seen it already & when I check my local theater apparently it’s playing there & I live near Boston

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually they release a movie early in certain cities, it gets people talking about it and builds the anticipation for the rest of the country.

Most Helpful Guy

• Different locations, different showing times. Which is why more often than not you can find a burned copy online prior to it showing in your location lol