Why do producers push such trash music?

42 million views

Smh

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• R. A. The Rugged Man is not bad in my opinion. I remember when he was coming up.

Other stuff is shit though. Fuck that autotune. Fuck it.

It's just a product. They know the market, they aren't trying to create art. They're just going with what has sold before. Anyway, people don't listen to these people because they make good music. They listen to them because they are sexy and glamorous and most people are utterly uneducated and uncultured when it comes to music. Most people don't play an instrument. Have no knowledge of music theory.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Because the general public is generally stupid, I say the same about this shit,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

1|3
    0|0
    • That's pretty awesome though

• Show All
    • I don't remember mumble rappers back in the day, nor do I remember country music only being about my dog that got shot out of my truck once my mother got out of jail by the railroad tracks.

• Time tends to wipe away the failures, you're, along with me are also too young to really remember beyond the early 2000s so we don't have an accurate gaze of what's going on

• What did you do ! Do you want me to shoot myself? I don't know it’s becausd people are ratchet

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Music is a product, you make what people buy. The question is "Why do people buy such shit?"

0|2
    0|0
  • Because it gets them $ which we as a people are responsible for

0|1
    0|0
    • Why do we like trash music?
      It seems like people like trash rap because producers push it, and they push it because people like it. A temporal causality loop perhaps?

• Well we live in a evolving world where people sacrifice Art for money. Many people just wanna have fun and don’t know what to look for in life so yes I geuss a constant loop

• Some people say that producers want to ruin children. Who knows

• It's all about the Benjamins

0|1
    0|0
  • They have bad taste

0|2
    0|0
  • They want money maybe

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes