Will you go down the rabbit hole? will you have plug your self to a virtual world?

Not have to be the matrix
The idea is if a company come out with a virtual world you can plug into, and then feel like you there, act like you there and really be there
Will you have done it? (you can bring your family and friends with if they wish)
In the these world you can do things you can in these world like fly

If you do, what kind of world will you have want to plug your self into?
What type of world will you stay away from?
Who will you bring with you?
Why will you take it?
Why will you stay away from it?

Inspired as i finely started to see Sword art Online :P
  • Will you go down the rabbit hole? will you have plug your self to a virtual world?Yes plug me in scotty!
  • Will you go down the rabbit hole? will you have plug your self to a virtual world?No, i prefer to keep it real
  • Will you go down the rabbit hole? will you have plug your self to a virtual world?I can't pick, so just let me see the results
    Vote C

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I would presumably like to stay in the real world. If, however, I were to find out I was in a simulation all along I'd probably prefer to stay plugged in. I like this reality.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Some days i would others I wouldn't

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE