How to better this?

We’re supposed to do a CD cover for English class but I don’t know how to... this is what I have so far... it looks too simple! I really don’t know how to fix it :/ if anyone good at this could maybe give me some suggestions that would make it look not at simple and not look like I spent 1 minute on it? The background is supposed to be white though..How to better this?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Remove the word "by", center the band name and fix the font so it's properly visible. I think it'll look pretty cool

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, your question is not particularly detailed. What do you want for your cover? ❤Cover, uh, simple Write what you want to say directly. This is also convenient for everyone 💙