Girls, if you became angry at your city/town and grew to 1000 feet tall?

And became a giantess... because your city/town took all your money from taxes and utilities. What would you do? Would you get back at it? How would you do so?

Lol, just a silly question I thought of. Anyway, thanks for your answers. :-)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if I grew that tall I'd be more worried about getting back to my normal height than what I would do to the city.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Id smash all the nuclear weapons. disassemble military. everywhere. taxes would automatically plummet bc we now have trillions of $ available as well s much less of it going to injuries. id make sure voting was fair. block would be leaders who rely on violence as solution. put back money into social programs so people have medical care programs to help them get real jobs, after school kid care, time off for fathers and mothers, and no would be spending all of their money on fuel and taxes. totally take apart the jails. Most people in there should not be in prison and are getting raped daily and not learning any skills or earning anything to support themselves on their way out. so- recidivism. Instead of prison for those who dont belong, decent job therapy detox and community housing. for those who actually committed crimes, work towards rehabilitation not slavery & violence. Anyhow after years without carefully cultivated cultural violence supported by weapons, the need for prison itself should dwindle. basically overhaul the political system and enforce peace. at 1000 feet i could pretty much walk 100s of thousands of feet easily so im getting around the world pretty well. ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • That's awesome. I'm totally with you there. How would you smash the nuclear weapons? How would you use your 1000 ft height?

• im not sure lol that was the one complication bc they are highly sensitive. i might accidentally set them off. id need to deactivate them first before completely destroying them. I would need enlist the aid of very skilled workers who intricately understand the function but are ethically against it..

as fir destroying it,. given im about 10,000 feet high i give myself about 30,000 pounds. i think a bomb is about 10,000 pounds. so once it is defused i have the height/ weight advantage ;) ... Although id likely win in a fight, 3 times the eight doesn't necessarily mean i can just literally crush it by sheer force. I will have to think on it :-)

• Say you were invincible. Nobody could cause damage to you. Now how would you destroy them?

• The normal part of me says I wouldn't try to break anything or hurt anyone...

But then part of my wants to punch buildings like in that video game Rampage. Lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably crush some buildings or paint the whole town pink LOL

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes