Anybody excited about Incredibles 2?

I've been waiting way too long for this movie! This is the only movie where I've been dying for a sequel! Like this is why I've lived this long! To see the sequel! Brad Bird better hit it out of the park!!!Anybody excited about Incredibles 2?
  • I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    Vote A
  • NAH THIS WILL RUIN THE FIRST MOVIE!!!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I been waitin so long it better not disappoint! Matter of fact i just rented Incredibles 1 to watch again this month haha

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes I'll be disappointed if they fuck it up. Especially for waiting so long!

• Ifk ehy thr movie is even sbout elastigirl beong a superhero while the husband raises the kids. I mean they all have powers and should all be out there. And omg jack jacks powers of laser vision, sneazing fire, and electrocution is crazy cool. Also i hope this movie is almost 3 hours like the first

• Thanks for mho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It's been too long. I've run out of fucks to give with these decade long sequels.

0|3
    0|0
    • It has been way too long! I'm glad they made one now though! It's picking up where it left off too. I want to see the Underminer and what happens. Way too long of a cliffhanger!

• They better make it good I have been waiting a long time for this I almost gave up hope on the sequel like I did erigon

0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry eragon

• Show All
    • Ya I turned 19 last December

• Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • YAS!!! Been waiting for this for too long!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I know!!! And they're taking off right after the end of the first! I can't wait to see what happens with the underminer!

• Show All
    • I know!!! Soooo excited!! :D

• I'm putting so much faith in Brad Bird rn... He better not disappoint!!!

What Guys Said 17

• It’s been so long and i kinda played a game that is fighting against mole villain so i know some stuff that will happen in the game so im not very excited tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be horrible... it could be awesome... we'll have to wait and see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much influence Disney had over Pixar. If Pixar had free reign then it should be good. If not then it's gonna be a complete let down like all other Disney movies

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope it's good, the trailer made it look like a sitcom where Mr. Incredible is made to look incredibly (haha, get it?) incompetent

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya I get but I'm sure that's only a little part of the movie. If they fuck this up I'll be very disappointed.

• That's what I'm hoping too. I really wanna see how they use their superpowers in this movie. The scene where Bob jumped on Helen like a trampoline was an interesting combo, but it'd be hard to top the hamster ball that dash and violet made

• It won't ruin the first movie but it doesn't look great either

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't wait , it's been 13 years since the last one.. I'm like daaaaaaamn will you release it already.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said I can't wait, but after seeing the trailer I can sefely say they took a great movie and shat all over it with PC bullshit and garbage comedy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.. exites that makes me watching i1 over and over πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • Now who wouldn't love the thicc momma?

0|0
    0|0
  • Awwwwh yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been waiting since the first came out!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • FUCK YESSSS!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll give it a miss.

0|0
    0|0
  • NAH THIS WILL RUIN THE FIRST MOVIE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just too late, to me. I don't think it's going to be amazing, which is what it would have to be to compensate for how long it's been. I still had hopes & dreams & I was in grade school back then.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes