Anybody excited about Incredibles 2?

I've been waiting way too long for this movie! This is the only movie where I've been dying for a sequel! Like this is why I've lived this long! To see the sequel! Brad Bird better hit it out of the park!!!Anybody excited about Incredibles 2?
  • I CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • NAH THIS WILL RUIN THE FIRST MOVIE!!!

517

Most Helpful Girl

• I been waitin so long it better not disappoint! Matter of fact i just rented Incredibles 1 to watch again this month haha

• Yes I'll be disappointed if they fuck it up. Especially for waiting so long!

• Ifk ehy thr movie is even sbout elastigirl beong a superhero while the husband raises the kids. I mean they all have powers and should all be out there. And omg jack jacks powers of laser vision, sneazing fire, and electrocution is crazy cool. Also i hope this movie is almost 3 hours like the first

• Thanks for mho