Do you watch anime? If so what do you like about it? If not, what do you hate about it?

Title 😊Do you watch anime? If so what do you like about it? If not, what do you hate about it??

527

Most Helpful Guy

• I do, I first of all love art so I admire the achievements of the authors plus the diversely interesting storylines and amazing characters with different carrying strengths. Not forgetting the universe created in the anime. It makes me enter into a world of my imagination that only the author and I can understand...

Most Helpful Girl

• I DO! And I don't know, it all seems more fun and upbeat then live action shows I typically watch and also they sort of have better characterization and character development as well.

Additionally, I find myself more intrigued by the premise of anime shows, maybe because they tend to be more fanciful~