What are your thoughts on Ed Sheeran?

What are your thoughts on Ed Sheeran?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Loved his two other albums before the new one, 'X' and '+', not a fan of the ones like "Perfect" and "Shape Of You".

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I understand. Those two songs are actually on ToddInTheShadows list of Top 10 Worst Hit Songs Of 2017. He's an amazing YouTuber. If you want you should watch it. (:

• Show All
    • He's an amazing YouTube as popular as he is he's so underrated.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Very talented, very intelligent, not very good looking but his voice and humor totally make up for it

1|1
    0|0
  • Really talented musician and great in concert. Always love his lyrics :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I like his songs. He's talented and seems like sweet person

0|1
    0|0
  • He has an amazing voice and I love almost every one of his songs. He is a really good song writer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan but i gotta admit he's pretty talented.

0|1
    0|0
  • He makes like the same song every year and I don't really care about him

0|0
    0|0
    • I can easily tell his songs apart :/ don't see how they sound the same. Because Sing and Castle On The Hill And Sing really sound alike. (Sarcasm)

• why?

0|0
    0|1
    • Why do people leave pointless comments like yours? I don't know

• Don't care. Don't leave worthless comments on someone's posts and expect not to get insulted. I don't like arguing but when someone leaves worthless comments on my questions I tend not to be kind

• Love his Shape Of You song

1|1
    0|0
  • I like his music a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • good songs

0|1
    0|0
  • He's not the most attractive but I like his songs

1|1
    0|0
  • Very talented. first song I heard by him was don't

0|1
    0|0
  • he might be evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talented, super personality, doesn't turn me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm no

0|0
    0|1
  • I like him

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• He's the reincarnation of Apollo. A true god of music. A lot of his music helps me envision myself surrounded by mountains and lake, on a bright sunny day or sitting by a campfire, drinking beer with friends and family.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's very talented and looks like a great guy. Didn't like his music at first & thought his songs were kinda boring, but after listening to 'i see fire' few times it just kinda clicked and I have been a fan ever since.

1|1
    0|0
    • He has a few amazing songs like his song Castle On The Hill

• Show All
    • There were some grate songs on his list, but I really liked some of his honorable mentions than some songs that were on his actual top 10... It's a good list but some of them were not my favourite 2014 songs

• Do you like Todd? He's awesome and so funny I prefer his worst songs lists better. Also did you watch the Part 1 where its 15:08 because he posted another two parts. The other part one of 2014 he cut off.

• My favourite song of his is Castle On The Hill, I did like Shape Of You but they played it so much on the radio so gotten tired of that one

1|1
    0|0
    • It's ranked as the most popular song of 2017. :/ yes Despacito was Number 2. Despacito should've been ranked as Number 1

• His 2011 album was great. Then he's gone too hollywood lately. The sparkle died. He's just a lady gaga now.

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought he had a couple amazing songs in 2014. And I think is 2017 song Castle On The Hill was pretty amazing

• Yes, i agree. His songs are still pretty good. I mean he's still great, if he could just loose the diva attitude.

• Not very good looking but his fame, money, voice, charisma totally make up for it

1|1
    0|0
  • My mom likes him but I think he's shit. Everytime shape of you comes on (which is all the time) I have to leave and wait til it ends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great folk singer, but in the wrong century

0|1
    0|0
  • I like him

1|1
    0|0
  • Cool good sinver

0|1
    0|0
  • Overrated