Did you Enjoy the Black Panther Movie? (Zero wrong answers) What did you enjoy about it? What did you dislike?

I know I did. I enjoyed it so much I even wrote a poem of which I'll include below. I have never seen anything like it before. It didn't bore me, the action scenes fight choreography and imaginative technology were all extremely entertaining. I loved its humor as well. It was a fun and beautiful movie. I had to write this poem literally right after I saw it and it took me maybe 5-10 min so don't judge but I feel it expresses my thoughts on the movie better than just typing any sort of review.

I feel so alive
I've never seen anything like you before.
Men and women on screen.
An abundance of which resemble me.
On top of that its a story of a king who right his ancestors wrongs and discovers his queen
A great story, message, and theme.
This is the the fuel to fire children's dreams
And I'm excited for whats to come.
More stories of this sort
Of which to share with my sons.
I feel empowered.
As though I am capable of great things.
As I am reminded that compassion, generosity, and love
Is what makes heroes out of human beings.

LOL I knew representation mattered, but I never really felt its impact until I saw this movie, Loving vibes all around me in the theater as many people dressed in dashiki's etc. I'll have to see it again soon. What are your thoughts on it? Did you like it? Are you going to pass on it? Why did you like it if you did?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved it so much that every time i think about it I want jump in the air and scream about how great it was.

• LOL that is so good to hear. What did you love most?

• I also thought it was really interesting how Erik and Nakia both wanted Wakanda to step outside themselves and use their power for the betterment of the world. While they had different ideas of what that was it was still cool.

• Wow I hadn't thought about the last thing you mentioned about Erik and Nakia shared a passion to help others outside of Wakanda. I loved the fashion, style, and culture, technology as well it was too cool how well it all blended together.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really enjoyed the movie. It was nice to see African culture brought into a movie. It was amazing and an incredible turn to see an African nation (even if imaginary) more prosperous than any other nation on the planet. The concept of the story was neat as well. It was rather humble when it comes to heroes in marvel. Down to the roots. A man trying to do good by his people. Those fighting for what they believe in even if it would case chaos. I think Erik had many points to what he was doing but he was blinded in his ambitions. The choreography in the fight scenes were amazing and it brought a sense of culture we don't see. I would watch it again and again.