Have you used an ouija board?

I would love to use one but I'm scared of something bad happening lmao. Have you ever used one? What was your experience?

413

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a surprisingly common question on GaG. I haven't since I was a teen. It's a pretty cool phenomenon. Don't take it seriously. You should read the Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

One thing I can tell you for sure: the motion of the planchette comes from the people operating it, not from some hidden spirit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I did it 3 times when I was a kid (8) I did it with my sister and our best friend, the first time it went on heaven second time hell and we freaked out and thought shit we can’t leave it on hell, we are gonna have to do it again so we did but it still landed on hell and all the light bulbs blew, a fish of wind hit our faces and one of my mums ornaments flew on the floor and broke. We shit ourselves and ran. This was a board that we made and each time the glass moved. I’ve never messed with anything after that. Scared me for life.