Have you used an ouija board?

I would love to use one but I'm scared of something bad happening lmao. Have you ever used one? What was your experience?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a surprisingly common question on GaG. I haven't since I was a teen. It's a pretty cool phenomenon. Don't take it seriously. You should read the Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

One thing I can tell you for sure: the motion of the planchette comes from the people operating it, not from some hidden spirit.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I did it 3 times when I was a kid (8) I did it with my sister and our best friend, the first time it went on heaven second time hell and we freaked out and thought shit we can’t leave it on hell, we are gonna have to do it again so we did but it still landed on hell and all the light bulbs blew, a fish of wind hit our faces and one of my mums ornaments flew on the floor and broke. We shit ourselves and ran. This was a board that we made and each time the glass moved. I’ve never messed with anything after that. Scared me for life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I've watched too many horror movie to know you can't simply go and buy one and try communicating with the dead.

The funny thing is that "Hasbro" (the big toy company) has the brought the rights to the Ouija board. Which technically make it a toy now but still I won't risk it lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me but my Dad has used one, it happened exactly as you'd expect. It moved by itself abd showed something really scary, his friend passed out, went completely limp, pale and freezing to touch. There's more but I can't remember

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, it didn't do what so many people seem to believe it could do (which I knew to be the case). Wish I was wrong though. Ouija boards are a kid's thing anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you wanna be friends with ghosts and souls then give it a shot.. you regret it ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and Trump became president the day after, so dont do it kids.

2|1
    0|0
  • There are many things people shouldn't f### with in life , Someone's drink, Someone's partner, your parents thermostat, A ouija board is one of those things lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don believe in those things, however I would never try this shit, this freaks me out xD

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm pagan so I tend to stay far away from that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friend did and their experience put me off

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't trust that shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Biggest waste of time ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.