Question of the year: D. C. or Marvel?

Personally, I have always loved Marvel. Grew up watching a majority of the major motion pictures. However, watching Gotham and playing the Batman Series for Play Station changes a person 😂. When it comes to films, Marvel nails it. However, I would say Batman is my favorite super hero.
  • D. C.
    Vote A
  • Marvel
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• DC.

Marvel is more the liberal stuff. Look at the comics and how they literally got rid of all white men from the avengers. The gay x-men. All that crap. See, Marvel is the proletariat. Like Spider-Man--a common kid who randomly got powers. The X-Men (as much as I love Rogue, Gambit, and Wolverine) are mostly random unlucky people, except for bad guys like Magneto who think it's a divine gift or such.

DC is mostly the Aristocrats. Superman wasn't randomly given powers--it's his family line. He's like the last of a royalty trying to honor his family. Diane isn't a random unlucky person--she's a daughter of an amazon queen and Zeus. She's another royalty/noblewoman trying to honor her family line and do what's right. Batman is similar--his identity comes from his family. The Waynes, who built Gotham. Nobless Oblige.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a lot of the DC heroes more, and loved the animated shows.

there's still a number of Marvel ones that I like. Their movies are generally better and the netflix shows are miles ahead of the DC ones on CW

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• There are a whole series of these on YouTube: first, from 10 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av6fWfmugds

And now:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p38Lbm84JhI

0|0
    0|0
  • Comic wise DC destroys Marvel but now with all the live action movies, Marvel is more well known and recognized so Marvel wins there. Character/story wise, DC has always had a more developed vision of where they want to go up until recently. At this point in time Id have to say Marvel but i am always a DC fan first. DC, please stop making live action movies. PLEASE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • like you said, it depends. Movies? Marvel takes it every time except for Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy. Comics? Never read em. But I don't care about any of the Marvel characters nearly as much as Batman. So fuck it give it to Marvel lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know which is which. I love Deadpool. And LEGO Batman. 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel has better story-lines overall and better movies. DC has better animated films by 10 miles and has better characters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel, The Avengers and Thor Odinson rule the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but Marvel is more fun DC has so many depressing type back stories not that I don’t love that but Marvel has the characters relate to real life situations that we can all relate through

0|0
    0|0
  • Dc better universe. But marvel has clearly won the movies. I had high expectations for dc, but they messed up

0|0
    0|0
  • You can like DC characters... And still like the marvel universe. I love marvel movies.. but Superman is my favorite superhero

0|0
    0|0
  • Having met Stan Lee himself, I have to go with Marvel.

1|0
    0|0
  • D. C. has better super heroes and Marvel has better movies

0|1
    0|0
  • Manga

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel

0|0
    0|0
  • DC Comics

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Anime lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't choose. Love both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain America or Wonder Woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel for sure... they make better movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel is much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonderwoman 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Marvel

0|0
    0|0
  • DC and Marvel are not the only one, some people actually prefer other comic book publishers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel is good but it’s getting far fetched lately, I heard Black Panther isn’t that great and all hyped up

0|0
    0|0
  • DC is much better it's not really a question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Marvel for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • DC. No hero would ever beat Batman *-*

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel for Life

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever marvel

0|0
    0|0
  • DC. They’re destroying in the TV arena. Much better writing is required and you basically get a 20 hour movie by the time 1 season ends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes