What's your opinion on reality TV shows?

Are there any that you love to hate and do you have your favorites?
Basically I enjoy watching the ones that aren't overly staged or set up.
I do like shows that either help people either with public awareness or building the contestants up to become better.
Master chef ✔
Bondi Rescue ✔ Australian life savers 😍
Bondi Vet ✔What's your opinion on reality TV shows??What's your opinion on reality TV shows??What's your opinion on reality TV shows??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• My gal watches some of the trashy ones, I do not, lmao.

We live next-door to a reality star (if that's not a contradiction in terms). That fuels a great deal of her interest, but I'm still not interested.

Their house is used as a film set, which can and has caused us minor irritation. But we almost never see them, especially not me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't stand the kardashians.. or any of the housewives of (put city here). some other stuff i can be ok with, though they don't always seem to be true reality shows to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• My opinion is that reality shows aren't (reality shows). TV is becoming a wasteland, and so-called reality shows are leading the pack into that wasteland.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's anything but reality. One must first audition for the show and follow what the producers and director tells you to do, act or say then they cut and edit the tape to what parts make it unto the show.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate 99% of them. I feel like they are a total waste of life.

I watch TV to escape the drudgery of daily life, not to see even more boring people's retarded arguments about nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • lame

all fake. and a giant waste of your precious time

0|2
    0|0
  • I hate them! No "reality" in them whats so ever! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't sure if the middle image was the River Boys of Summer Bay or some other show lol

It's all contrived... let's get some ordinary everyday people to be on a reality tv show..."nah, not him... not her... definitely not him"... and then give them copious amounts of alcohol to ensure we get the most out of them... then let's put them in such a bizaare situation that it's not reality... then with all of the footage, we'll edit it to capture the best, most marketable bits... and that is your reality show...

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no reality in reality shows. Most of them are made up and scripted based on trps.

0|0
    0|0
  • sum are lame

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like most of em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its all just scripted propaganda.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're vapid and stupid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The only reality shows I’ve watched and liked are the ones with people making asses out of themselves. I LOVED watching America Idol tryouts. I’m sure most were fake BUT I still laughed my ass off! I was watching a commercial for The Bachelor today. I might watch this season. The guy is not cute at all. It’ll be funny awkward to watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them are so fake it hurts. I’m a huge big brother fan though. That was is pretty real. And I think that’s the point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes