What's your opinion on reality TV shows?

Are there any that you love to hate and do you have your favorites?
Basically I enjoy watching the ones that aren't overly staged or set up.
I do like shows that either help people either with public awareness or building the contestants up to become better.
Master chef ✔
Bondi Rescue ✔ Australian life savers 😍
Bondi Vet ✔What's your opinion on reality TV shows??What's your opinion on reality TV shows??What's your opinion on reality TV shows??

313

Most Helpful Guy

• My gal watches some of the trashy ones, I do not, lmao.

We live next-door to a reality star (if that's not a contradiction in terms). That fuels a great deal of her interest, but I'm still not interested.

Their house is used as a film set, which can and has caused us minor irritation. But we almost never see them, especially not me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't stand the kardashians.. or any of the housewives of (put city here). some other stuff i can be ok with, though they don't always seem to be true reality shows to me.