Anyone else here miss the old Cartoon Network?

ya know, the cartoon network that played stuff from the 90s and early 2000s like Dexter's laboratory, grim adventures of billy and mandy, Ed edd n eddy, etc. I'm sure I'm definitely not the only one. pretty hard for me to like the new stuff that's on there.

#cartoonnetwork

#oldschool
Updates:
i will say that the only newer cartoon i can handle more is the amazing world of gumball. its a little corny, but its pretty funny at times. all other stuff? HELL TO THE NO! people lost their minds lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Absolutely! I watched it to death even though it was in negative colors in our TV :D

1|0
    0|0
  • You know what's worse? I still watched in my teens but then something happened. CN was always in English, even here in Portugal. Now? They've translated it 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh, fuck yea? It went to shayt.

And you forgot Samurai Jack.

This is my childhood and teenage we are talking about. Now adays cartoons suck ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya I just watch cartoons on crunchy roll mostly these days.

1|0
    0|0
    • better than the new cartoon network

• Show All
    • It's pretty disturbing to see DC characters peddling neo fascist ideas to kids. I guess I watch the local news too lol 😂

• kinda scary to know what cartoons are feeding to kids these days lol

• I think the only thing I ever watched on cartoon network back in the day was dragonball z. Besides that I was doing other stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss it.
    Donald duck, uncle scrooge, mickey mouse, tom and jerry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just liked Pokémon, Dragon Ball Z and Tom and Jerry on CN.

1|0
    0|0
  • That was the second ear. OLD CN was from '83 onward... 90s it was full of Dragondick Z.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey, you have to take my upvote and point back. I confused Cartoon Network with USA's Cartoon Express. CN began in '92.

• I miss the old Cartoon Network

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, it's so stupid now lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Download them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yessss 😭😭😭😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love old cartoons

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea

1|0
    0|0
  • They were great cartoons

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yeesss!!! Not sure what's on there now but the old school stuff was the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And I miss watching Adventure Time and Regular Show as a kid, before that Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, baby Teen Titans poop.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like Steven Universe even though I haven't watched much of it. But yeah the old shows were the best The only time I watch Cartoon Network now is for Adult Swim.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t pay attention

1|0
    0|0
  • I really miss the old Cartoon Network

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah :/ miss good old days

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, they were better