Do you think it is fair that men are often charged when getting into clubs while women get in for free?

• YES
  • NO

920

Most Helpful Guy

• HAHAHAH stupid men who said no, the club is a business, and ladies aren't just customers, they are part of the product the club is selling, hell THEY ARE THE FKING PRODUCT!!! So get with the program, 31 guys who voted not fair, people are trying to run a business and they can do whatever the fk they want, you can take your money elsewhere to the equal charge clubs (it might be a little gay in there though)

by the way clubs are retarded why anyone goes is beyond me, especially now that we have online dating. If you don't drink it's extra stupid

• That's illegal in Finland.

• @deniseexe believe me that's not needed, in my country you barely pay entrance fees already😂

• @deniseexe and no crack addicts to be seen anywhere. Don't know where you come from hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not something that is happening here in Finland and I think it's cool. We were in Rome with my boyfriend and I got in the club for free and he had to pay like 10€, which was ridiculous. I mean, I think it's because there are usually more men than women in the club and they want to attract more women, because women attract more men. But I still think it's ridiculous and I'm happy they don't do that in Finland.