Do you think it is fair that men are often charged when getting into clubs while women get in for free?

Do you think it is fair that men are often charged when getting into clubs while women get in for free?
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• HAHAHAH stupid men who said no, the club is a business, and ladies aren't just customers, they are part of the product the club is selling, hell THEY ARE THE FKING PRODUCT!!! So get with the program, 31 guys who voted not fair, people are trying to run a business and they can do whatever the fk they want, you can take your money elsewhere to the equal charge clubs (it might be a little gay in there though)

by the way clubs are retarded why anyone goes is beyond me, especially now that we have online dating. If you don't drink it's extra stupid

1|0
    0|1
    • That's illegal in Finland.

• Show All
    • @deniseexe believe me that's not needed, in my country you barely pay entrance fees already😂

• @deniseexe and no crack addicts to be seen anywhere. Don't know where you come from hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not something that is happening here in Finland and I think it's cool. We were in Rome with my boyfriend and I got in the club for free and he had to pay like 10€, which was ridiculous. I mean, I think it's because there are usually more men than women in the club and they want to attract more women, because women attract more men. But I still think it's ridiculous and I'm happy they don't do that in Finland.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• It's not very common in my country either, happened to me once or twice in maybe 15 years. Made me consider not entering and going somewhere else. ridiculous and I don't see why you guys put up with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Supply and demand, which is why I would never waist even my effort on a club if they paid me.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is actually illegal in here to charge differently based on gender (with few exceptions, like womens day, mothers day etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much guy, not enough girl : supply and demand logic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not fair, but it is what it is.
    It has to be this way, in order to keep the gender ratio. Else they would all become sausagefests

0|0
    0|0
  • Women get into clubs for free? Never seen that before.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but the clubs do it for a valid business reason and the legal system let them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not fair. But most things aren't. I'm not complaining, a club wants to attract more girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it happens, it's not fair. But I would do the same if I ran the business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fair? No, it's not. But a club made up of 90% guys sounds awful

0|0
    0|0
  • They do that to get more girls into the club. Which if you want to meet girls is a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men pay for everything and your a guy so you should know moron

0|0
    0|0
  • Life isn't fair. Get over it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never ever experienced that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not fair but reality. all buisness

0|2
    0|0
  • No but that's the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Absurd bullshit actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Which country makes you pay?

0|0
    0|0
  • Men don't bring in business.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My gut reaction is yes, but again i've never experienced getting any sort of special treatment at a club from being a woman. If you really think about it I don't really see it as all that bad because our primary motive (usually) of going to a club is to pick up, and clubs use free entry for women as incentive to bolster female numbers so all in all these kind of nights increase a guy's chances of getting a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tricky, the reasons club do that id because they want the most women possible for attracting a lot of guys in their club. They don't even care how old are the girl, they let 13 years old girl going into the club.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go both ways on this question. Because I understand the reason and wanted to keep the gender ratios in the club. But at the same time the only guys who are going to clubs and pain to enter or not generally the ones you want hitting on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, women have free entry because a club full of women is what attracts the male costumers..

So they already bring extra money to that club.

0|0
    0|0
  • because hot girls attract much business is why good decision

0|0
    0|0
    • If this was the other way around men would say it isn't fair. This why people say women are inferior, they can't reason intelligent.

• Show All
    • @StayInYourLane this one ; StayInYourLane

1 Xper Age: 19

3h

If this was the other way around men would say it isn't fair. This why people say women are inferior, they can't reason intelligent"

We can reason, in fact we know exactly why things are the way they are.

And if it was the other way around it would be the same, think about how many women pay to see 'magic Mike's type of things. If there would be a club full of hot men, we would gladly pay 10 euros to get in there. 😅

Believing we are inferior won't get you far in life, just so you know, you'll be surprised.

• The places I go to don't let anyone in for free

0|2
    0|0
  • LMFAO

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not like that in my country. Both pay.

It is not fair.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes