What was the last book you read?

I just finished a book called Airborn by Kenneth Oppel. I'll admit, I didn't think I would like it at first but I couldn't put it down! Even though it's geared more towards teens and young adults, I think it's something anyone could enjoy. It was full of action which is different from the type of books I normally read. I really recommend it for anyone who enjoys adventure type books. The next book I'm planning to read is called Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate.

What was the last book you read and did you like it? Would you recommend it to others?
What was the last book you read?

2633

Most Helpful Guy

• Decision Point by Dan Brown. This book is a suspense/thriller by the author of The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. Great reading - a real page turner.

Also recommend "What Happened" which is Hillary Clinton's account of what she feels went wrong in the 2016 election.

Since three is a charm let me add one more: "Hillbilly Eligy" by J. D. Vance whose personal biography gives vision to the mindset of many embattled white men who feel threatened by the emerging power of women and other minorities.

Happy reading Honey Bee!

Most Helpful Girl

• The last book I read was “to kill a mockingbird” by Harper lee, and a “midsummer nights dream” by Shakespeare (yup this is in English class hahah). TKAM was a really good book, you should totally read it if you haven’t, or reread it agian if you did!!

• Oh yes, I really like To Kill a Mockingbird! I read it for English class as well when I was in high school. The movie is pretty good too. :)