What popular films/movies have you never seen?

You know the ones. You tell people you have seen this film or that film and they act like you have just confessed to murdering someone.

I have never seen The Shawshank Redemption.
I haven't seen most of the big horrors either, like Friday the 13th, Halloween, A Nightmare on Elm Street etc.
Bump.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there are so many. 🤦🏼 The Godfather, Wizard of Oz, Die Hard movies, Indiana Jones movies... I just recently watched the Star Wars movies. Maybe I'll get around to those as well, in time.

The Shawshank Redemption is ridiculously over hyped. You're not missing out on anything.