What video game (s) do you think is underrated?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Twisted Metal 2012.
    I sank thousands of hours into that game. It's metal as fuck, but nobody seems to care. Only really sold well in the Americas, few European players.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think i have that on my ps3

• Yeah, it was a PS3 title.
      Jaffe (Creator of TM and God of War) had recently discussed the faint possiblity of a re-release for PS4. I'd be all over that if it happened.

• I would like to see that, especially if they handed it to Blue Point Games who did the Shadow of the Colossus remake.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I really enjoyed Wolf Amoung Us, i think it wasn't as action filled as most people wanted.

0|0
    0|1
  • The Banner Saga

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Man, where do I even start? I'd say Quake II for one. It's a lot less well remembered and much less beloved than both precursor and sequel, often overlooked for Quake being Quake and Quake III being the near perfection of an arena shooter.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Witcher trilogy. Even though it was praised to high heavens, I think that it's even better. It's the only singleplayer game in which I spent over 500 hours and still have things to do in.

0|0
    0|1
  • The Pok√©mon ranger series, I know some people hated it, but it just brings back so many childhood memories

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocket league

0|0
    0|1
  • Unreal Tournament 2004
    Morrowind

0|0
    0|0
  • Any "Tales of" game

0|0
    0|1