Metalheads, rockers, when you were a teen (or if you still are), how were your parents when it came to music you loved?

I may get some obvious answers on that XD as for me mine weren't bad at all. I mean to have a mother that would encourage me to buy AC/DC's highway to hell album? uh yeah. I've had a few friends in the past that would hide their music (they bought CDs like I do) because of their parents.

there have been a few times where I still at least felt a little weird getting a certain album and knowing that my parents know about it (even when they don't care). when I bought metallica's "load" album in a thrift store last year, I didn't know for a while what that album art was on it. now I regret knowing lol if you don't know what it is, the album name was an unintentional hint *holds back laugh*

metalheads, rockers, when you were a teen (or if you still are), how were your parents when it came to music you loved?
I think the only time my parents got picky with me about music was with Marilyn manson's album "mechanical animals" which I'm not surprised with right there. but I was like age 12 at the time.

how were your parents when it came to your music?

#music
forgot to say that my parents don't mind if I crank up the music. I've shaken up the house a few times and its scared our animals before but not them lol

427

Most Helpful Guy