Looking to bawl my eyes out in sadness but ultimately happiness. Can I get some anime recommendations please?

I'm looking for stuff similar to Kimi No Na Wa or Kokoro Connect. Minimal nudity, preferably none. Freaky demon stuff is a no go. Unexplained magic, like the time travelling in Kimi No Na Wa is preferable. Ultimately the focus should be on the characters and not the universe; if I want interesting lore I'll read Lord of the Rings.

Thanks in advance!

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Silent voice? But its not really unexplained magic

• This! I personally prefer A Silent Voice over Your Name, that's just me though

• Manga is way more detailed than the anime, hardcore. But still the anime is beautifully made.

• YEAH PRobably