Which style do you prefer, and why?

All artwork is by me, which style do you prefer, and why? Do you have any feedback for me? Also. I used a mechanical pencil (F) for the first two. How can I use different grades easily without having to buy multiple mechanical pencils or keep switching leads? Or should I buy a set of regular pencils? Which style do you prefer, and why?Which style do you prefer, and why?Which style do you prefer, and why?Which style do you prefer, and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are all beautiful. Kind of makes me jealous that a girl less than half my age can do something like that when I can barely draw what I see in the microscope. I personal prefer the last two. They are more whimsical.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've been putting a lot of time in art because I'm hoping to be able to do it for a living in my later years, the creative side of making video games. Character models etc. thank you so much. Whimsical is exactly what I'm going for 😊

• Show All
    • Thank you, it's nice to have a plan. What actually matters is successfully executing it though 😊.

• Yeah. life gets in the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• The bottoms ones are lovely and they match what is in style culturally right now. I'd expect them to be on cute websites I frequent.

The top two are true art though. they are raw and evoke a real reaction from my core. I might buy one in that style to put on my wall at home if I came across it while I was out and about.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I really really appreciate it. Thank you so much ❀️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I liked 3 and 4, the color is beautiful, also the image of the girls, my favorite is the third one, nice job, please continue uploading that kind of content, I will be very happy to give my opinion on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well first of all good job, usually i prefere black and white artwork made just with a pencil... but in this case i would say that the 3rd one is the one i like most, but i don't know why, it just looks better overall.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can guess since you don't know, possibly that the first two are sketches and the third a fully finished piece? The third is also stylized, the idea behind stylized art is to make it more appealing. I also have way more experience drawing stylized than I do drawing realistically, those two are the only realistic portraits I've done so far so that'd make sense. Thanks a lot 😊

• 4, then 3. 4 looks amazing. I do typically prefer coloured drawing over black and white, so that may be playing into it though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much 😊. I just started drawing realistic portraits but I'll surely work up to using color.

• Second one from the top. It looks more dramatic and realistic !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • They all seem to be aiming for a tone. So it depends on what you're aiming for.

0|0
    0|0
    • At the moment just plain practice. Getting as much experience before university/college. Hence I started drawing realism haha. If I'd had to pick a tone it's that I try to really make them seem alive, with personality. Besides it's just plain old practice. Since my goal is to just get better in the technical side of drawing

• Show All
    • I think basically the same rules apply. Besides that hypperrealism is in high demand in video games whilst not nearly as much in movies / series.

• For some companies it is. Though a majority use stylized art.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I like them all, but the first two have a darker side that I like. I feel like you captured those two people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i personally love zodiac signs so The last one! I’m an Aquarius tho! Do u have a drawing of an Aquarius?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm going Aries-Pisces ordered by date, sadly not yet πŸ˜…

• Show All
    • Thank you 😊!

• Lol np! You look like u work really hard on these

• Don't know too much about drawing but I LOVE the last two your incredible! 3rd one being my favourite. I don't know why just the one I'm drawn too

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much! And maybe because she's looking at you? I'll try to take it into my next piece, again thanks a lot 😊

• Show All
    • Omg that's so cool. I've always wished I could draw like that! You should definitly post them all up when your finished

• Aa I have! They're on my Instagram. And thank you so much yet again πŸ˜„

• damn ur a good drawer i personally prefer the 3rd one

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn all of these are really good. I especially like the last one, I wanna know the story there

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much! It's inspired by a short story within a book I read a pretty long time ago.

Here it is 😊

A scorpion asked a frog to carry him across the river, the frog asked him, "how do I know you won't sting me?".
      The scorpion replied; "if I sting you, we will both drown".
      The frog took his word for it and agreed to carry him across the river.
      At the halfway point, the scorpion began to repetitively sting the frog to death.
      The frog asked, "why did you sting me?". To which the scorpion replied "it's simply my nature".

And they both drowned.

• Oh I've heard that story before. That's neat I like how you showed it.

• Oh wow really? The book I mentioned is called the diabolic. Thank you so much! 😊

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes