Which style do you prefer, and why?

All artwork is by me, which style do you prefer, and why? Do you have any feedback for me? Also. I used a mechanical pencil (F) for the first two. How can I use different grades easily without having to buy multiple mechanical pencils or keep switching leads? Or should I buy a set of regular pencils? Which style do you prefer, and why?Which style do you prefer, and why?Which style do you prefer, and why?Which style do you prefer, and why?

169

Most Helpful Guy

• They are all beautiful. Kind of makes me jealous that a girl less than half my age can do something like that when I can barely draw what I see in the microscope. I personal prefer the last two. They are more whimsical.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've been putting a lot of time in art because I'm hoping to be able to do it for a living in my later years, the creative side of making video games. Character models etc. thank you so much. Whimsical is exactly what I'm going for 😊

• Thank you, it's nice to have a plan. What actually matters is successfully executing it though 😊.

• Yeah. life gets in the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• The bottoms ones are lovely and they match what is in style culturally right now. I'd expect them to be on cute websites I frequent.

The top two are true art though. they are raw and evoke a real reaction from my core. I might buy one in that style to put on my wall at home if I came across it while I was out and about.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I really really appreciate it. Thank you so much ❀️