What is are some new activities or hobbies that you have gotten into recently or want to get into in the near future?

For me, it’s playing an instrument specifically the piano.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Does shark diving count? Lol. I’m really interested in shark conservation, and being able to experience these beautiful creatures in their territory is truly amazing. I know it’s an unusual hobby, but I love it and hope to continue on with it more regularly in the future.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I always loved chess. but I never really trained myself. I have the plan to change that. learning openings and improve my positional play and then regulary playing against other people to improve

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I fucking love the piano. Haven't played it myself (not well anyways), but my best friend when I was younger was a piano player, and she used to send me videos all the time of her playing and singing, I loved it.
    To answer your question though, I have no hobbies or interests because I'm a loser.

0|1
    0|0
  • Becoming more fluent in cursing people out in German. Not the entire language. Just cussing at people.
    So far I already know “shut the fuck up” and a few others that are a bit explicit for here😂
    I must know more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve been trying to teach myself to play “last date” by floyd cramer on the piano. It’s a working progress because I’m a beginner and that’s not a beginner’s song... It’s hard for me to get my hands to work separately because of the left hand walk-down. I pretty much have my right hand down but the problem is putting them both together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relearning the violin. I stopped when I was 10 because I chose piano over it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I’ve never played an instrument, but I really like how the piano sounds and most of the songs I like are piano-based. I figured, why not learn the piano? I hear violin is the hardest instrument to play

• Learning Spanish! And last year I started gym and I want to start full on transforming myself once I'm a little bit grown up. For now I need to focus on studies more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say any new activities... I simply wish I had more free time to continue all the hobbies and activities I love and use to fit in. I don't touch my acoustic as often anymore, I haven't gone in for a hip hop session in about 2 months now, and I've cut my commitment with pole fitness. Due to time and efficiency of distance in facilities, I'm still able to hit the bouldering hub and OCR training centre at least. I have a several friends that do Lifesaving Sport which I've thought about signing up for a few times, but I really don't have the time to commit myself in training as most of my highly athletic friends who are in the sport do - they're training and meets are intense and my lifeguarding licence has long expired as I've stopped working at the pool a few years back 😥!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been very huge on diy natural skin care products, I hope to sell them soon

0|1
    0|0
  • Learn french, I've started to write, but i want to give more time to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Watching movies if you can call that a hobby xD

0|1
    0|0
  • You don’t play piano

You play that d***

0|1
    0|0
  • Cellphone Photography. Lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have gotten into boxing recently I love it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Crochet has suddenly become an interest.

1|1
    0|0
  • I want a small farm.

0|1
    0|0
  • Learning Spanish and French

0|1
    0|0
  • Same as you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Learning Greek or Latin. I also want to learn how to play the Ocarina. But I know I won't do any of them lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Magic the Gathering is something that I've recently gotten into. It all started during the first week of last semester in college.

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep on practicing English
    learn russian and recover japanese.

0|1
    0|0
    • or ukriane I dont mind what is different. choose one they all know that, maybe but anyway.

• I would like to learn the hang drum.
    But a couple thousand € is preventing me from that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna learn to speak out more often like public speaking stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • I need to master English. Im half way there.
    And i intend to initiate myself to yoga.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have started listening to radio these days... It's an amazing feeling so far

0|1
    0|0
  • I started beekeeping like a year and a half ago

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like to get into some sexual activities but like a loner Im that doesn't seem possible

0|0
    0|0
  • cooking mushrooms. yesssss

1|1
    0|0
  • Baking bread.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • Tennis

0|0
    0|0
  • Writing shit on Gag

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete Mafia 1. Shit is hard af

0|0
    0|0
  • Shooting my X-bow

0|0
    0|0
  • Unboxing videos

0|0
    0|0
  • Learning Russian
    Riding motorcycles
    snowboarding
    photography
    finances

0|0
    0|0
  • Hunger strike

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to have sex with 200 women to fight feminism.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes