What is are some new activities or hobbies that you have gotten into recently or want to get into in the near future?

For me, it’s playing an instrument specifically the piano.

1721

Most Helpful Girl

• Does shark diving count? Lol. I’m really interested in shark conservation, and being able to experience these beautiful creatures in their territory is truly amazing. I know it’s an unusual hobby, but I love it and hope to continue on with it more regularly in the future.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always loved chess. but I never really trained myself. I have the plan to change that. learning openings and improve my positional play and then regulary playing against other people to improve