What is music according to your words?

In my area, most people say music isn't fun, is that true or false?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Music is a way of moving your soul. Which is why it could be good or bad. If in the wrong hands music could influence an entire society - a whole population of people. I read a long time ago In china they used to have people playing the same beat around the dynasty to keep the people Happy. Little things like that.
    Meanwhile today the young generation is listening to bullshit music where the beat is repetitive and usually backed with no rhythm just bass and easy lyrics.
    Bass is known to disrupt thinking. So imagine growing up on that, just going to turn out really different way of thinking.
    In order to get out of the loop, you gotta listen to non repetitive and unpredictable music with several layers.
    Usually that's in the Opera category.

• I like what you just said... thanks..

• Specification-Opera category... Noted

Most Helpful Guy

• Feeling the passion and excitement for music within the music makes it real music.