Any documentary recommendations?

I really love watching documentaries and docu-series about pretty much everything. Would you happen to have any suggestions what to watch next? Please explain what the documentary is about, too.

532

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello again.
    Some of my favorite ones are

Promises
    (The Israel-Palestine conflict through the POV of children)

The Price of Sex
    (A documentary about sex trafficking)

The Hunting Ground
    (A documentary about rapist frat boys)

Black In Latin America
    (A documentary about race and Haitians in the Dominican Republic)

The Perfect Vagina
    (A documentary about labiaplasties)

Before The Flood
    (A NatGeo Documentary about climate change hosted by Leonardo de Caprio)

wocomoTRAVEL- Grenada
    (A documentary about Grenada)

From Russia With Hate
    (A documentary about Russian Neo-Nazis)

Cobra Gypsies
    (A documentary about Rajasthani gypsies)

Cuba: Wild Island of the Caribbean
    (A documentary about Cuabn wildlife)

Ah screw it! I'll just follow you. If you're rude, you're rude. I think you're cool.

• Just remember I warned you.

• Thanks. Did you watch any of them?

• I haven't had time yet. I think I'll try and watch a few this weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Extremis - It's something I watched as I prepared myself into full time work as a nurse to learn the fine line of faith and end of life decisions. It was especially a tear jerker as it flashed back memories of me learning how to let my mum go when I knew the pills she was on for cancer was no longer working for her. It also made me aim to have the same mind set of knowing when to let go like the doctor featured in the doc.

The Waiting Room - Such a messed up look into how staff in ER are overworked and out numbered by patients who suffer not only from major injuries and critical health conditions but the hard choices they make from not having insurance. Makes me cry for wishing that everyone has accessible and universal healthcare.

The Red Pill - A woman who sees herself as a feminist comes to learn about Men's Rights Movement and has her views and beliefs challenged. It really sheds light into the issues and challenges that males face. As well as pushes one to see that yes, talks on specific gender rights are important, but overall the principal that everyone is deserving of equal rights and opportunities should be the aim we set.

Before the Flood - Leonardo DiCaprio meets with various environmentalists, activists, world leaders in discussing about climate change and some solutions.

Food, Inc. - A scary look into America's cooperate food industry, it's negative affects and how modern day food processing is disgusting. Really makes you want to advocate to people how important it is for them to focus on their health and forget about mass food industries.

On The Way To School - truly makes you feel for children who need to travel such a distance for a their right to education. Truly gives perspective on how school is sometimes taken for granted and how some in developed countries are truly privaliaged to free education.

Babies - It follows 4 babies from 4 diffrent countries and diffrent living conditions (rural/urban) to give the viewer an insight on how a child is shaped by nature but how nurture also plays a valuable role in seeing them grow happy and healthy.