Does your taste in music change?

Mine has definitely changed, there are some genres that remind me of bad memories or bad times in general. Different music feels so refreshing

522

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, mine has changed quite a bit. My first favorite genre was modern orchestra/movie & video game soundtracks, but now alternative hip-hop has won my heart.

I like to listen to my old music to reminisce & recall the old times and see how far I’ve come.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh absolutely. I used to listen to nothing but Hot 100 teeny bopper. Now I’ve ventured and found some oldies, alternative stuff and I’ve gotten into EDM as well. I used to not be able to stand Hip-Hop now I love it

• Exactly the same for me!