Does your taste in music change?

Mine has definitely changed, there are some genres that remind me of bad memories or bad times in general. Different music feels so refreshing

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, mine has changed quite a bit. My first favorite genre was modern orchestra/movie & video game soundtracks, but now alternative hip-hop has won my heart.

I like to listen to my old music to reminisce & recall the old times and see how far I’ve come.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh absolutely. I used to listen to nothing but Hot 100 teeny bopper. Now I’ve ventured and found some oldies, alternative stuff and I’ve gotten into EDM as well. I used to not be able to stand Hip-Hop now I love it

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly the same for me!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• It changed a lot, so..
    Rock when i was a little boy
    Rap n hip-hop when i was a teen
    Electro-house in early twenties
    Metal/Rock now.
    Generally i like everything that sounds good to my ear so this is the list of most common at the age 😃

1|1
    0|0
  • I tend to walk (or listen?) by the line that the rock genre lies on, but putting things in perspective... Hell yeah things changed! I listen to more classic rock stuff now then, like, ten years ago when I discovered linkin park. Who knows what I'll be listening to in the next ten years?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most def. Its changed as i grow older and i learn more about different artists and bands
    The backstreet boys were my fav when i was like 9 lmao 😸

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's changed.
    Classical
    Classic Rock
    Alternative Rock
    Punk and Death Metal

These days: Classic Rock and Metal, some new rock, Latin music, foreign shit

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure my tastes are fully matured now. When I was younger I would listen to what my peers liked which was rap. Now it's leaning more along the side of metal, pop, edm, house and classical

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like mainstream music like pop and hip-hop until I took music and electrical engineering classes;so, after college I mainly listened to classical music and Electronica for the last 4 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally. It always changes... but sometimes it's nice to go back to the older stuff when it's needed... for motivation or to learn

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite often, daily in fact. One day I might fancy some heavy metal and the next I would be quite happy listening to classical. I mainly flit between electronic and metal though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always had a large range of music tastes but over 10 years my main interest has changed from Rock to Electronic to Rap.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not really. Mine has always been metal, punk, rock.

0|1
    0|0
    • I guy that is not true. I forgot when I was in elementary school I listened to pop and soft rock. Then pop-punk.

• Lol yeah same with me pop music when i was like 9 now its 90's alternative rock!! ik no one cares lol

• Yesss, I used to like more techno, then more hiphop/rap. And now I’m more into death metal. It’s odd it gives your different moods and impressions 🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah definitely! I used to hate rap, now it's one of my favourite genres. Have had the same experience, more or less, with other genres.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my taste in music has changed. I like all types of music that sounds good.

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age, I've become pretty set in my ways concerning my taste in music.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't change entirely, but things get added to the library

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it changes. It expands.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give me the 80's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes by aging I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine can daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Randomly

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• all my life I loved metal and rock. but when I was 13 I went through a punk phase, then started appreciating metal more as I do these days. still got a soft spot for old punk lol probably why I love thrash metal

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s always changing as fast as they can put out new music XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll change it up once in a while, but it really depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • ye
    mainstream BS --> 80s trash pop --> classic rock ---> progressive/alt/psychedelic/surf/punk/post-punk rock and heavy metal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes