Can you suggest any good novels?

My exams are coming to end (finally!!) and so I am going to buy a few novels to keep me occupied till next session so I want some recommendations.

I am not sure what I prefer so I will tell what I do not prefer, that would be sports related, adventurous, non-fiction, sci-fi, religious, history, poetry.
Something similar to 50 shades trilogy would be good too. Can you suggest any good novels??

28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Eleanor and Park
    The HP series (you might've read it)
    Then there were none
    Can you keep a secret?

I'll suggest more, I've a practical exam in next few hours. 😄

• Exam sucks, I hv been at it since Jan, finally tomorrow us the last exam and then I just have to wait for new session so I don't have to study even during holidays 😭😭

• I understand. I remember studying 22 chapters in one night cuz we got only a day for studying bio. :/

• Ahh! I got 5 days but I still studied only last 2 days lol, but I did cell cycle and animal kingdom on the 1st day...
      My teacher gave us a blueprint do it was pretty easy to prepare