What Netflix show are you currently binge watching?

I have the hardest time finding shows on Netflix to watch. I spend like an hour looking for something new to watch but always end up going back to Family Guy or something because I just can't find something new to watch. So I'm just looking for ideas on what to watch that's why I'm asking this question.

What shows have you been binge watching? And if you don't mind writing a little description about the show :)

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently watching Altered Carbon. I guess it's like a Bladerunner type show. It's set in the future where people can live forever and is causing them to become less "human".

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have an ongoing subscription on Netflix, but I'm watching Unforgettable on Viaplay. It's a crime series about a detective who has photographic memory and it helps her solve crimes.

On Netflix I watched the 100, which was a scifi style show about teens landing on Earth after it had been destroyed in a nuclear war and trying to figure out if it is liveable or not. I got to the end of season two before my free trial ended.