Why is this phrase used so much? Why is it okay for it to be used? Isn't it discrimination?

”Real people. Not actors.”
Last time I checked actors are not ai’s. They look like real people. So they must be real.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so they can present actors as if they're random people, otherwise they would say "here are random people we found on the street." Marketing is all semantics.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I would interpret it the other way. "Real people"- are people that are honest and "actors" ones that lie too much. "Actors" mostly pretend to be something that they aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • what they mean is they are genuine whatevers, not actors playing the part of one. like a medicine ad would say it and mean real live, make-an-appointment doctor, not an actor playing a doctor to make it look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Essentially, no. What they are trying to say is not that actors are not real people, but the people that they have featured are not being paid to say something favorable about what they are selling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your joking right? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • basically i guess dont fake out

0|0
    0|0
  • It obviously means honesty, lmfao

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It means they weren't paid to say good things and were supposedly pulled right off the street at random. Usually they're given some baseline of what to say but since it isn't a strict script marketers can still say it's not actors.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes