Ways to learn playing piano fast?

I’m considering buying stickers for my keyboard so I know what notes I’m playing

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are tal

1|0
    0|0
    • Huh?

• Sorry my batery was low and i can't end my comment, if you are talking about learn song you can search on youtube synthesias while you learn how to read a music sheet

• Thank you !!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I play keyboard, but there isn't any quick way to learn the piano unless you have music theory down well and are naturally gifted. Musicians are very talented and use more of their senses to create, so if you are naturally gifted it will be easier otherwise practice a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • There really isn't any quick way.. Just play a bunch of one song till you know it by heart and play it a bit faster each time. Remembering the notes can be tough since there's different ways to do so.. Like reading individual notes Vs seeing a group and just knowing. There are phone apps to help you remember single notes

1|0
    0|0
  • do you want to learn to play fast or do you want to learn to play fast? :D

learn fast
    or play fast?

0|0
    0|0
    • Learn fast

• there is no magic trick

get out of your comfort zone and try something new every time you play. thats all you can do

• Try learning the basics then learn music you enjoy. (Practice)

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't. You just have to practice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start at age 4.

0|0
    0|0
    • Doesn’t count because I’m trying to learn now

• I fear there's no fast way. Many hours of exercise, many scores to learn

What Girls Said 1

• I do not believe in that at all. You need to learn to read both staves at the same time because you’re going to be transposing eventually

If you’re stuggling with recognizing the notes focus on scale exercises that will help you familiarize yourself

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes