Favorite Netflix shows/movies?

Name some shows or movies you are currently watching and enjoying..

I usually watch:
Scary movies
Anime
Comedy
Thriller/Drama

p. s, I love you

53

Most Helpful Girl

• TV series: Sherlock, Black Mirror, Jane The Virgin and The Blacklist.
    Movies: Hush, Nails, The Road, Dumb and Dumber, Norbit and The Babysitter (Horror)

• Also series: Hemlock Grove and Wayward Pines 😁

• One interesting thing about Godless is that Jeff Daniels (Dumb and Dumber) plays the villain. I'm telling you. Big difference. The guy can go from being very very funny to being rather scary.

• Yeah he was in Looper and I clicked in half way through the film and was shocked to my core my childhood was a bad guy, I didn't know what to do with myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Marvel series are good. The Punisher, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and the Defenders. Didn't like Iron Fist. Godless was really good. Sense 8? Eh. So so. Bloodline season one was good, but I don't know man. It's like a story that you want to be over but you like it while watching it. The pace is a little too slow for me, but if you really invest in it it can be enjoyable. I need to check out Castlevania. Hemlock Grove season 1 was good. After that it sucked.

• Narcos is good too.

• Broooo bloodline! I'm a die-hard fan I finished all 3 seasons.. Castlevania, thanks for reminding me I'm definitely gonna watch that.. by the way thank you for all the marvel shows, so many of my friends are into super hero movies but I'm not but I noticed Netflix has been dripping some bangers when it came to marvel shows so I'm gonna start Daredevil and punisher

• Yeah? The pace doesn't bother you? It is good, but like it's something to me you have to beige watch otherwise it just seems slow action wise. I don't know. But the build up is well done. Yeah yeah man. The Netflix shows are ran by someone else. Not Kevin Feige. I forgot his name. But yeah the tone is totally different.