What are your thoughts on the movie Black Panther?

Have you seen the latest movie breaking records in box offices globally right now? Black Panther, what are your thoughts?What are your thoughts on the movie Black Panther?

716

Most Helpful Guy

• The trailer looked way to over the top, over saturated, large amount of expressive colours. Wasn't impressed with the set design.

I'm not planning on watching it. If it's on and easy for me to watch at some point I might, but I don't plan on making the effort or paying for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You haven't seen the actual movie. You're judging based off the previews.

• Thank you for understanding my point, I just thought that maybe you would like people's thoughts who weren't going to say the enjoyed it. Most people who want to see it will of enjoyed it. Most people who wouldn't enjoy it don't want to see it.
      Either way, enjoy the rest of your day!

• Not everyone who saw it was satisfied with it and that's why I asked the question. I wanted to know what they did not enjoy about the film (in its entirety)

Most Helpful Girl

• The movie had a fan rating of 5 star, the highest it can go, so I went expecting maybe too much.
    I give it a 3 star rating.
    5 star rated movies are very rare and would be action packed through out.
    This one was maybe 20% action and 50% boring for what you would expect from a scifi action movie.
    The racial aspect that has been hyped in the media brought it to a
    5 star rating without any other merit, just as Barack Obama, a virtual unknown in politics was elected based on race alone, just as OJ Simpson, who all the jurors knew murdered his wife, was acquitted.
    I think that is very sad in all cases.
    The acting was excellent but the theatrical elements fell short for me of a 5 star by quite a bit.
    Thank you for a great question though Ms Kewl :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE